This is an excellent opportunity to work for a multi award-winning marketing agency based in central London looking to expand their offering around data science and advanced analytics.
Part of a global group with all the benefits of working with a world class network while still operating with the spirit and culture of a smaller agency.
This role sits as the most senior position in the analytics function and will be tasked with engaging with clients at all levels, driving the adoption of advanced modelling and analytics both internally and externally. Ensuring the business makes best use of predictive modelling and segmentation and keeping the business ahead of the curve of the fast-moving world of analytics.
The ambition within the team is to develop the offering around the business, integrating with the wider network and drawing on expertise and technical knowledge to provide a fully integrated service to an increasingly ambitious client base.
Working primarily with Alteryx and Tableau, the aim will be to help both existing and new clients understand their data and ensure this is at the heart of strategic decision making.
The successful applicant will need to be strong in both tools as well as advanced analytics techniques such as propensity modelling and other predictive analytics techniques. Knowledge of R/Python or other packages for statistical analysis will be a huge bonus.
Confidence providing senior members of client teams with strategic recommendations based in data is essential and an ability to consult and sell-in solutions to key business problems is a must. Working closely with strategy and technology teams to scope projects and deliver against strict time lines is a major part of the role.
Skills and Experience
A flexible and knowledgeable Must be a pro-active and commercially focused professional, skilled at providing consultative advice to senior members both internally and in client teams.
- Excellent commercial Alteryx and Tableau skills
- Strong ability scoping and managing analytics project and delivering insight
- Ability to provide solutions to problems which may not be immediately obvious
- Genuine interest in analytics and the role it can play for growing a client's business.
- A creative thinker and tenacious attitude to problem solving
Core Technical Skills [must have]:
- Proven Alteryx Designer skills, including working with R
- Alteryx Server experience
- Tableau Desktop and Server
- SQL: both in application and within Alteryx
- Understand of public and paid for APIs
- Understand modelling and segmentation (Propensity/Segmentation/Regression)
Additional Technical Skills [Advantageous to have]:
- Experience with Python and or knowledge of coding languages for analytics
- BI reporting software (Qlikview/Power BI)
- Other statistical software (SAS/SPSS)
- Regression Analysis
- Data Science
- Client Facing
- Propensity Modelling
- Statistical Modelling