Lead Commercial Analyst
Full time, Permanent Position
Newhaven, East Sussex
Salary: £40,000-45,000 per annum
An industry leading manufacturing organisation with global operations is currently seeking a commercially astute, detail focused and highly analytical Commercial Analyst to join their team.
This will be a pivotal senior role for the business and presents an excellent career opportunity for the successful candidate. This individual will help lead key business decisions and have high level business impact. The organisation is building upon years of growth and industry recognition and has exciting future development plans underway.
This newly created role will look to harmonise the financial information available from various internal reporting systems into coherent regular dashboards and reports, providing credible and up to date information from which key business decisions will be taken. This information will also form the basis of reporting for the Global Management Team.
- To prepare and collate monthly management reporting and sales dashboards across multiple business disciplines. This will involve interaction with internal departments such as finance, customer service and central and country sales organisations.
- To monitor international rebate agreements and identify possibilities for harmonisation and/or optimisation. Identify opportunities for growth based activities to drive 'value for money’ from existing rebate agreements.
- To monitor country pricing policies and identify opportunities for harmonisation and/or optimisation. Identify the future landscape for on-line pricing policy.
- Create, monitor and report on Sales Effectiveness Dashboards (SaFE) across all Western European Countries in a standardised format.
- Monitor and report on a weekly basis the country forecast against Budget.
- Work with the CRM system to enhance reporting capabilities.
- Monitor the various business segments and routes to market to identify success and failures and propose actions to mitigate any forecast decline.
- Work with Finance to create future forecast models and impacts to budget.
- Provide the interface between the finance and sales organisations for budget preparation, planning and submission.
- Database manipulation.
- Knowledge of latest BI tools (preferable).
- Basic SQL and programming knowledge (preferable).
- Excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Powerpoint & Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.