Our client a Western International company is the Owner’s Engineer providing Project Management and Consultancy Services in the power industry.
They are seeking a LEAD CIVIL SITE ENGINEER to be located in Saudi Arabia (Northern area) for the construction of an integrated Solar and Combined Cycle 1050 MW (ISCC) Power Plant Project.
Applicants should be aBSc or Bachelor degree holder in Engineering with minimum 10 years of proven overall experience in construction supervision of similar type of large Thermal Power or CCGT Power Plant Projects including some experience as a Lead Engineer. Fluent in English language and shall have the leadership qualities to work as Lead Engineer
Key ResponsibilitiesThe candidate will be required to work in a Lead Site Civil Engineer’s role and as part of a multi-disciplinary engineering project team and will be based onthe construction site. Responsibilities will include:
- Fully embracing safety culture and ensuring the employer’s obligations under health and safety legislation are being adhered to.
- Supervision of the Contractor in terms of the overall construction process on site:-
- Environmental requirements
- Construction methodology
- Review of IFC drawings and documents for outstanding comments
- Site quality assurance/quality control.
- Ensuring contractor complies with all planning permission and licensing conditions.
- Ensuring the contractor informs all statutory authorities, relevant authorities and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Liaison with the Company’s Design Review team.
- Close Client liaison and reporting
Job Relationships: The successful candidate will report and liaise closely with the Site Manager.
Our client offers competitive local tax-free salary, annually renewable contract with long term duration opportunities, and will provide accommodation, transport, medical insurance, leave cycles per annum with flights to/from point of origin, ie. Eastern & Western Europe, CIS, South Africa, etc. Single status only.
Applicants please forward your CV as a Word Document (not pdf) to PMR - Professional Management Resources Ltd with details of your current location and earliest availability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job