Lead Business Change Analyst / Business Analyst - DC Pensions
Lead Business Change Analyst - Business Change, Global Workplace and Personal Investing. A leading Investment Manager is looking to recruit a Lead Business analyst to work on several key initiatives.
You will work within UK Change team in support of the COO group; providing the non-technical analysis of projects across regulatory, business, customer and product related programmes within the the Asset Management retail businesses. You will be primarily responsible for gathering and filtering business requirements, providing impact analysis and specifying business solutions in support of projects and concepts. Communication of the outcomes and impacts to a range of senior stakeholders will be an important function with the ability to act quickly and recognise when to escalate issues.
This role is specifically required to support all workstream activity for three key business change programmes; Bereavement, Complaints Transformation and Vulnerable Customer.
There is a strong design component to the role covering customer journey mapping, operational modelling, workplace / role design and process design for customer-facing and back-office environments. Analytical activities will include but not limited to operational volumes and forecasting, pain-point identification, root cause analysis and workflow management to drive scale and efficiency. The candidate must therefore demonstrate strong customer and operational change skills and experience.
The firm is delivering an ambitious multi-year change programme across its business to align its vision to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
The Business Change team supports a range of programmes at a strategic level for Global Advisory & Platform business. The team manages 4 portfolios of change Workplace Investing platform, Retail, Global regulatory and Client Experience.
Purpose of your role
You will lead on:
- Strategic Bereavement proposition
- Customer journeys and processes
- Customer engagement strategy
- Operating model, processes and business systems including workflow / case management
- Organisational structure
- Risk management & governance
- BAU transition
- Complaints Transformation:
- Complaints Training & Competency Scheme
- Quality Assurance
- Pay and Recruitment
- Vulnerable Customer:
- Gap analysis of existing state
- Target customer journey
- Customer impact assessment
- Operating model and RACI matrix
- Policy framework
- Training needs analysis
- Stakeholder communications
- Change and transition
- Conduct business impact analysis, formulating proposal level work estimates and schedules and contribute to cost/benefit analysis in order to assist compilation of the project Business Case and Proposal documents
- Understand business goals and analyse possible solutions and their feasibility using process and journey mapping to highlight and define solutions
- Produce and manage plans and timelines associated with the analysis of the programme
- Document and review user requirements in specification documents or through the use of tools such as JIRA and Confluence to the required quality and timescales
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops including interviews with stakeholders
- Act as a central hub across stakeholders to find solutions that are acceptable to the many groups that you interact with such as Compliance, business channels, client services and operations.
- Participate and where necessary lead the requirement gathering from change SMEs as well as third party suppliers
- Be a champion of good process design and support customer focused development on all projects
- Be the domain expert during delivery to help decision making in support of the wider delivery team
- Report progress, identify, resolve and/or escalate risks/issues as part of the overall project team
- Support the development of the long term business analysis capability within UK Change team.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Demonstrable business change experience working directly as a Lead Process Analyst / Business Change Analyst
- Extensive experience of the products used in the pensions, investments, and direct and adviser platform industry
- Experience of working with Client Services, Operations, Technology and third parties
- Experience of engaging and communicating with senior stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to work on challenging issues and overcome constraints and obstacles.
- Achieved or working towards a professional Business Analysis accreditation
- Ability to digest complex regulatory rules and understand commercial business objectives and translate these to practical business solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work both individually or collaborate as part of a team
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence systems and Kanban principles is desirable
- Experience of Agile project methodology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'