My client has an opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team on a contract basis for an initial estimated period of 8 weeks (though this could be extended).
You will be based across their Bodmin and Plymouth sites, and the role may involve some travel to other sites within the UK.
To be successful for this role you are required to have:
- 5+ years of proven track record of successful agile project on-time implementation in a software environment.
- Have full experience of working with behaviour driven development.
- Experience of aiding managing resources over geographical areas.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- The ability to foster motivation within the teams to meet tight deadlines
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions
- The ability to coach and develop less experienced business analysts
- The ability to proactively aid in managing projects to delivery
- Having previous experience of dealing with IT systems in clinical environments would be highly advantageous
- You should be a team player with excellent customer care and interpersonal skills who is articulate, self-motivated and possesses the ability to prioritise and deal with escalated queries.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required, please apply with your current CV.
Any questions? Please contact Gary in the Plymouth Reed office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'