Brewster McBride are supporting in the recruitment of a Lead Business Analyst for a public sector client. You will be lead on the management and development of a team of 6 to support different services for managing the business re-engineering process, stakeholder engagement and change management, capturing the current state and redesigning processes, systems and people and calculation efficiencies to achieve modern, stream-lined and efficient services that are digital where possible, automated and tracked beginning to end with a high quality experience the focus of the design. Promote and support all aspects of the Programme. This role is very much a blended role of day to day management and leading on some projects for the department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake effective business analysis and redesign processes, systems and people to meet the objectives of the Transformation Programme.
- To be the lead point of contact for Business Change Owners and Officers at all levels within services during the business analysis and redesign process.
- To apply the agreed business analysis and process re-engineering methodology agreed to deliver improvement and efficiency whilst ensuring statutory legislation is still adhered to.
- Advise of changes to the business analysis methodology if required to achieve results.
- To report exceptions, risks and issues to the Project Manager and Programme Manager
- Attendance at Project and/or Programme Board as required.
- To work closely with the Change Manager and Officers to ensure effective analysis and redesign.
- To utilise external private and public sector best practice and case studies to inform and guide services in their design of the future way of working.
- To identify, develop and implement new processes across the organisation to improve customer experience, digitally enhance, achieving increased efficiency and access.
- To develop and execute strategies to engage business areas into the process of redesign and improvement.
- To provide challenge and support to senior management and service managers, identifying and resolving barriers to service improvement and generating innovative solutions.
- To develop and lead workshops aimed at identifying areas where service improvements and efficiencies, both internally and externally can be implemented.
- To identify improvements in customer service through digital delivery, utilising business analysis, process re-engineering, benchmarking and modelling.
- To collate and present the findings of service improvement investigations to enable informed decision making and appropriate resource allocation.
- To lead in identifying and specifying the physical and resource requirements to implement more efficient processes ensuring effective completion of project documents, working with ICT to confirm functional specifications and solution design specifications.
- Develop and implement service improvement operating procedures.
- To be aware of and report on best practice in customer service and make recommendations
- To lead on the analysis and reporting of performance and resource data to inform levels of efficiencies that can be achieved.
- Ensure that the service achieves excellence in customer focus and represents the whole organisation working corporately as part of the front-line.
- Take responsibility for the service and maximise overall value for money and the effective use of resources to deliver services.
- Ensure effective and value for money design and delivery of service specific services.
- Work to ensure the service presents a positive image at all times.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job