Lead Business Analyst
Location - Leeds City Centre
Who will you be working for?
A Luxury Fashion Brand & Digital Retail Innovator are looking for the best in IT & Tech to join them as they build new teams in their brand new Leeds offices. This new opportunity forms part of the opening of a greenfield site for IT & other business services in Leeds. This represents the chance to work within a Pioneering, Creative & Global Brand that is investing heavily in IT & Tech offering huge opportunity to influence & shape the role from the start. An opportunity not to be missed!
What will you be doing?
As the Lead Business Analyst for this leading organisation, you will have many responsibilities. You will be tasked with leading a team of 5 business analysts. You will be trusted to lead the collection and prioritisation of business requirements.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, Coaching and mentoring, process design, building relationships across the business, Stakeholder identification/management and working in an agile environment.
What would like you to bring?
- Experience working as a Lead BA managing a small team
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication
- Agile/Waterfall project experience
- Experience supporting UAT
- Requirements gathering
- Ensure that the BA team is delivering on time
What's in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + Opportunity to buy/Sell 5 days
- Bonus (up to 10%)
- Retail discounts (up to 90%)
- Discounts on local gyms/salons etc
- Working for an established global brand
- Working for a business that invests heavily in technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job