The purpose of this role will be to oversee the analysis and design of large programmes of work and to line manage a team of Business Analysts. The Lead Business Analyst will manage and deliver the analysis and design components of enterprise wise, complex programmes.
Essential for the role:
- Extensive Lead level Business Analysis experience
- A background working in Financial Services
- Proven knowledge and experience of Agile principles
- Direct management experience
- Knowledge of various Project and Change Management processes/practices
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Financial Services
- Lead Business Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"