Lead Borehole Driller
Our client is a specialist, family-run borehole drilling business based in West Sussex, who combine fully qualified and highly experienced staff with state of the art machinery, to ensure an efficient service in most locations and geologies. They are seeking a Lead Borehole Driller to join their experienced team.
- Day to day running of the team on site.
- Care of all equipment on site.
- Customer liaison where necessary related to site work.
- Health & Safety of all operatives and other personnel on site.
- To understand and comply with method statements / risk assessments / COSH.
- Liaising with Drill manager and the office.
- Ensure all equipment is on site prior to requirement.
- Complete: plant inspection sheets, drill logs, casing sheets, permit to dig forms, project pack and a daily diary.
- Experience of operating rotary borehole drilling rigs. Experience of leading/supervising a team.
- NVQ Level 2 Land Drilling qualified.
- Able to work as a team and excellent communication skills.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
In return this role will offer a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. 28 Days holiday, Pension and Overtime.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"