Lead BEMS Technician
LEAD BEMS TECHNICIAN
To lead and support the BEMS Technical team in Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive maintenance and fault diagnosis for all building control systems on site ensuring operational excellence is achieved. As the Lead BEMS technician you will also be expected to be pivotal to energy saving opportunities that may exist across site.
Lead BEMS Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and repairs of the BMS controlled HVAC systems throughout the site.
- Carry out routine checks for correct operation of all control equipment as directed by technical lead and work to Daily/Weekly Servicing Planning.
- Renovate and replace equipment as required by fault finding to maintain equipment in optimal performance condition.
- Upgrades to HVAC control systems and equipment and modifying or renovating as necessary.
- Checks and routine monitoring for correct operation of all equipment in locations that include BMS control of systems.
- Adjust variables and provide adjustment as required to ensure systems are operating correctly within parameters
- Personally accountable for ensuring all work is carried out in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Mandatory to promptly report all accidents, injuries and unsafe working conditions or practices.
- Provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment.
- Provide a unique technical support and liaison for the customer maintaining a good level of communication for both Management, Engineering and Customer departments
- Energy Savings
Lead BEMS Technician Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience within the BMS/Controls industry with knowledge of working within and understanding the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technically literate
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience of working with controls system including TAC/Trend.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to interact and build relationships with people across all levels of the business
- Be motivated and able to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Good Organisational Skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to develop reports and present these in a professional and business-like manner
- Experience in multi BMS platforms including TAC Vista, Schneider SmartStuxure, Trend, Tridium and Siemens PLC automation.
Lead BEMS Technician Salary and Benefits:
- c£45,000 Per Annum DOE
- Monday to Friday 8-5 (with occasional overtime)
- 23 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
So if you are looking for an opportunity closer to home in the KENT area and you are an experienced BEMS Technician then send in your CV today!
- Energy Management
- HVAC Controls
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'