The firm are looking for a Lead Backend Developer (Python3/Django) to work on their advocacy tech platform. The company's advocacy platform has thus far enabled festival and concert promoters, including some of the biggest names in the industry, to sell out their events through their fans. Now however they are moving into travel, spectator sports such as football, and most crucially, they are building an Advocacy Consumer Marketplace. They need this key hire to take a lead role on that platform.
The company has just secured a substantial investment and is using that money to invest in the latest technology, to make important hires and to continue their expansion. Having already consolidated in the UK & US, they have successfully acquired numerous lucrative clients in France and the DACH and Benelux regions, with offices already opening in four major European cities.
The firm is able to offer the right candidate a very generous salary + equity package. They are strong believers in employee empowerment so you can choose your own hours, where you work from, whether you attend meetings as well as having the ability to take unlimited paid holiday.
The firm are building an Advocacy Consumer Marketplace, which, unlike selling one's own goods as with a typical C2C marketplace, fans will be able to sell on behalf of their favourite brands. They are looking for an experienced Lead Backend Developer who has led a team before and been involved with technical design/project management to take their platform to the next level.
The ideal candidate has:
- Good knowledge of Python 3 & Django
- Experience with Heroku, PostgreSQL, GraphQL desirable but not essential
- Led a team before and been involved with technical design/project management
- Experience at a start-up or high growth firm is desirable although not essential
- Is a self starter who isn't afraid to make big decisions
- Good team and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communication ideas clearly
- Backend Development
- Technology Start-up