Located in South West London this CEDIA company and have built an exceptional reputation for supplying custom installations of high-end Audio Visual and automation systems.
They have many projects running both in the UK and internationally and are looking to recruit a Lead Engineer to join the company.
Working as the Lead Engineer on projects at various client sites as per the needs of the business.
Projects are mainly Residential and located in London and the South East as well as internationally in Europe/ Asia etc..
The company need a strong Leader, you should either already be a Lead Engineer or an exceptionally strong Senior Engineer with experience of managing other engineers on site.
You will be working with an exceptional team of highly motivated engineers holding responsibility for the overall delivery of the project on site to ensure timelines are met whilst the project is delivered to the expected standards.
Working with the Project Managers you will be liaising with them closely and will need to keep all site documentation and progress reports up-to-date, resolving any issues on site as the project progresses through to completion.
My client seeks a knowledgeable engineer with a proven track record with a history of working within the AV/ high-end bespoke installation industry.
- Excellent all-round knowledge of AV systems is essential.
- Experience of high-end residential systems such as Crestron, Control4, Lutron and Savant
- Experience/ good knowledge of IP/ Data networks, Premium Broadband & Wifi
- Strong testing and trouble shooting skills - able to confidently make decisions on site
- An understanding of the importance of completing projects on time and within budget to the highest standards
- A personable demeanour and flexible communicator to communicate with end clients, engineers and sub-contractors
- A natural leader with the skills to keep staff motivated on site, holding site meetings, update meetings
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for site reports/ lisising with project managers, architects etc..
Salary range is £32,000 to £40,000+ which is negotiable (Dependent on experience) with a range of other benefits.
To be considered for this job or for further information please send a copy of your CV immediately.
- Control Systems
- Audio Visual