Responsible for ensuring accounting information is sent to the Management Companies in accordance with Service Level Agreement deadlines is accurate, complete and clearly presented. Ensure proactive action is taken to address potential problems.
Liaise with operational areas to ensure good understanding of processes, impacts to financial reporting and query resolution.Package
- Salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Complete daily/weekly balance sheet analysis and reconciliations - Investigating items over tolerance levels.
- Complete Profit & Loss reviews and investigations
- Complete daily liabilities analysis liaising with Operational departments for completion and accuracy.
- Complete month end finance packs within SLA
- Assist with Audit Queries
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business (Essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry. (Preferred)
- A good understanding of reconciliation's and double entry book-keeping. (Essential)
- A desire to study towards the IOC award (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job