Art Worker/ Lead Graphic Designer
I'm currently looking to speak with experienced Art Workers / Lead Graphic Designers for an FX start up based in Central London. The successful candidate will have experience previously from a Design agency. Salary between: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing FX business specialising in both private and corporate clients, this business work with a multitude of different industry sectors.
- Experience of multidisciplinary creative projects with a focus on digital (e.g. online account platform, mobile app, CRM and social media), advertisements, emails, annual reports, merchandising, event materials and invitations.
- Manage day-to-day creative projects, occasionally managing vendors, and adhering to production and internal deadlines and timelines
- Will support colleagues working to tight deadlines and have a level of flexibility to ensure work is done within set timeframes
- To be hands-on and self-motivated with all design briefs and take ownership, delivering briefs to a very high standard
- Coordinate well with other teams; presenting work and managing campaign and project schedules
- Demonstrate speed, efficiency and progressive design, while remaining organised and communicative
- A thorough understanding of print and digital artwork specifications
- Thrive in the fast pace of a Fintech and be at ease working on several projects at once
- Confident presenting ideas to management and members of the team in a clear concise manner
- Ability to cope with short deadlines
- Demonstrate passion and drive for success sharing knowledge and creating enthusiasm
- Has excellent all-round design skills
- Commitment to building a successful future with the ambition to build a team
- Ability to keep your finger on the pulse of the creative side of the Fintech industry and our space
- A real love and passion for all things culturally relevant
- Production journalism / artwork capabilities
- High end Photoshop retouching skills would be an advantage
- Help keep an up to date system and tidy and accurate artwork job files and server
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Sketch design for all digital design
- Experience building responsive design
- Knowledge of User Experience principles
- Extensive experience in visual design or UX
- IOS design experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job