Location: Central London – City of London, Zone 1.
Salary: £90 - £110K Basic + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Start date: ASAP but notice periods fine.
We are searching for an experienced Technical Architect to join a rapidly growing FinTech provider, specialising in analytics solutions for a range of financial clients (retail banks, capital markets etc.). This role will see you working on-site with a tier 1 investment firm in the heart of the city of London. You will join an experienced Java development team, on a large greenfield development project. The project is high profile, strategically important & is using cutting edge technology.
We are looking for individuals with a background in development and possessing 5+ years of Java development experience, and a similar length of time working in service oriented architecture. Knowledge of front-end technologies (including Angular/Jquery) is desirable, and consultancy/ financial services experience will stand you in good stead, though are not mandatory. You will be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be keen to develop yourself and others, and ultimately excel in an agile environment.
Key requirements / attributes:
- 5+ years of Java development experience, preferably in an architectural capacity.
- 5+ years of service oriented architecture development (SOA)
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Degree educated – BSc / MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer engineering, or related fields (STEM subjects preferred).
- Previous Financial Services or consulting experience (Highly desirable)
- Exposure to front-end technologies (including Angular / JQuery)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience managing development team, processes and workflows
In return you will have the opportunity to join a talented, energetic & ambitious team working for a prominent client, delivering pioneering & greenfield technology solutions.
If this sounds like an exciting prospect to you then please send me over your CV, or call in for a chat on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'