Our client is one of the world’s leading IT & Telecoms services providers.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Use technical expertise to form and manage successful relationships with customers and clients.
- Provide ongoing technical support and carry out business development and solutions design responsibilities.
- Responsible for providing sale support and ensuring smooth delivery of projects all the way from pre-sales to delivery.
- Maintain strong supplier relationship and manage the full POC cycle from initiating to delivery, whilst ensuring compliance.
- Support various departments of the business with the evaluation of outsourcing demands and product pricing.
- Manage and guide the successful delivery and implementation of CX solutions.
- Review client requirements and offer technical support to meet their objectives.
- Work as a part of a group of Architects and create concise documentation to support end users.
- Ensure that customers are sufficiently trained on products and solutions as part of delivery.
- Create approved documentation / certificates for product sign off and ensure that all documents are in order.
- Provide technical support to client and product teams with decision making on deal / no deal.
- Carry out business and sales forecasting and work closely with the bid team to put together proposals.
- Offer technical guidance to sales team to help close profitable new business deals.
- Mentor and coach the Product and Sales teams to ensure excellent all-around product knowledge.
- Work towards project deadlines and show flexibility with taking on addition workload if / when necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Broad range of experience across CX suit of solutions (voice, email, WFO, webchat etc.).
- Strong knowledge of technologies such as Genesys, Avaya, Cisco or Verint.
- Previous technical project lead experience is a must.
- Outstanding consulting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proven Mid-Level Management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrable client engagements skills.