Up to £50,000
This company is wholly involved and pride themselves on being a hugely rich data business that are dedicated in providing accurate and strong analysis, in order to make a more successful business. You will have an influential role working with the Insight Director and Insight Manager, helping to utilise data and understand how to personalise customer experience. This company make it their priority to immerse people in a fun and fast paced environment, giving employees the ability to progress, all with the support of other team members whilst also developing your own leadership skills. They encourage innovative thinking both to inspire employee growth and push the business forward.
In this role you will be working alongside the Insight Director and Manager to develop, manage and work on an analysis plan that adds value to the business using tools such as SQL, SAS and R. This is an exciting role that gives you a chance to work both autonomously, taking ownership of some key business relationships in departments such as Marketing, Strategy and Finance, and with internal and external stakeholders. In this role you will be:
- Taking responsibility of complex analytical projects, using various data sets e.g. digital data and loyalty information using tools such as SAS, SQL and R
- Interacting with both internal and external stakeholders
- Motivating, managing and developing junior analysts
- Support the delivery of the analysis plan
Key Skills & Requirements
- Experienced in SQL and SAS
- Experienced in R or Python and BI tools e.g. Tableau
- 4-5 years experience working in the data analysis and customer insight fields
- Prior experience building propensity models or customer segmentation's
- Experience in either team management, mentoring or coaching
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'