Lead Analyst -Portfolio - Dyson!
Lead Analyst – Portfolio
Strategy, Platforms and Enablement team
Competitive salary and benefits package
Reed Technology have been exclusively engaged by Dyson to recruit a Lead Analyst/Portfolio Manager to join their Strategy, Platforms and Enablement team
This is a fantastic opportunity, working within a global household name and would be ideal
for a candidate who has a strong project/ programme management background and experience working within an analytical capacity.
Working from the Dyson HQ in Malmesbury, Wiltshire the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and provided accurate and timely information across the portfolio to enable effective control and decision making. Providing assurance and governance
- Working to accelerate and grow the wider Dyson business by ensuring that IT consistently remains focused on delivering the best value from the investments and resources that we have. Supporting the investment governance and controls including appropriate business case appraisals for all investments.
- Working closely with the IT leadership and Dyson Executive team to analyse and prioritise our IT investments aligned to our IT and wider business strategy and plans. Working with the wider portfolio management team to develop Board and Executive level communications, including regular monthly Board reports on IT performance against key performance indicators and in depth portfolio or project specific updates as requested
- Ensuring that Dyson IT's leadership and wider stakeholders have the appropriate visibility of the status of the overall IT portfolio across all pillars.
- Providing appropriate assurance on projects and programmes within the portfolio
- Supporting Dyson IT to lower its cost to serve and be cost effective in every way, working closely with Finance colleagues, to effectively manage global IT spend vs. budget for Dyson IT's operational base as well as its transformational portfolio. Working to ensure the appropriate forecasting and controls are implemented in managing Dyson IT's investments and spend (including operational budgets to support Business as usual)
We are looking for:
- Proven experience of managing a strategic multi-functional portfolio.
- Knowledge of PPM tools / packages e.g. Planview.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent computer literacy and numeracy.
- Strong knowledge of programme and project management methods.
- Sound experience of management reporting including tracking of plans and benefits, risks and issue tracking, and financial accounting.
- Outstanding financial management, budgeting and investment appraisal skills.
- Experience of developing and delivering IT Roadmaps and Programme Plans to meet business needs.
- Experience of operating within a global organisation with a proven ability to deliver against Group wide initiative.
- A strong service and business partnering mind-set
Competitive annual salary
Performance related bonus
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discounts on Dyson machines
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online or for more information contact me on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'