Lead Air Conditioning Engineer - Bromley, Surrey
£32000-£45000 + Benefits (dependent on experience)
Specialise Air Conditioning Consultancy who provide building services to clients across the London area, are looking to add to their senior team and currently require a Lead Air Conditioning Engineer. Established over 20 years ago, they pride themselves not only on project delivery but also the level of service they offer their staff, ensuring they feel a valued member of the team at all times.
To apply for the Lead Air Conditioning Engineer role, the successful applicant will need to demonstrate a high standard of work, have been in the industry for a minimum of 5 years and have a range of project experience.
Other key skills include -
- The ability to lead projects with other AC engineers carrying out both PPM and breakdown/repair including the installation of new equipment.
- A recognised qualification in air conditioning such as City & Guilds or F-Gas.
- Driving licence enabling you to travel to clients across the South East region including London.
- DBS checked to enable you to work on commercial, domestic and public sector sites.
- An attention to detail with minimal supervision.
In return the successful Lead Air Conditioning Engineer, will be given a range of projects to lead, play an active part in the growth of the business and be given the autonomy to help lead the team. With a full benefits package for more information please email
Suitable Locations - Bexley, Dartford, Croydon, London, Mitcham, Welling, Grays, Lambeth, Barking, Stratford.
- Lead Air Conditioning Engineer - Bromley
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'