Osborne Appointments are recruiting on behalf of the Royal Free London. We are currently looking for a Clinical Change administrator to be employed on a one year contract.
- £150-£200 per day (dependant on experience)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Immediate start
Main duties will include:
- Working with the clinical teams to restructure and reorganise processes.
- Support the implementation of new systems/technologies.
- Monitor targets and identify areas that may need improvement.
- General administrative duties such as drafting emails, writing letters and sorting documentation
The ideal candidate:
- Will have previous nursing/medical experience
- Will be a enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Have the ability to work without direct supervision
- Have strong administration skills
If you feel you have the relevent skills then please apply below. We look forward to recieving your application.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job