This company will offer its LCV Technician / Van Mechanic not only excellent earning potential but guaranteed training and development, while working in a clean and safe environment.
LCV Technician / Van Mechanic Job role
- Based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs and major over hauls as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics
- You will also be required to work at other locations in the network as and when required, any travelling time will be paid.
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion
- You may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles
- Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Be apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- To be considered for our positions you must have worked in the motor trade within the last two years in an identical role.
LCV Technician / Van Mechanic hours of work are Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:30 and 13:30 to 22:00.
The successful LCV Technician / Van Mechanic can expect to earn £30'000 per annum with the opportunity to work overtime to increase your earnings.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this LCV Technician / Van Mechanic role please contact John at Kemp Recruitment on or send a copy of you most recent CV.