Automotive, Motor Trade Job: LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Tewkesbury.
Salary: Up to £33,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: LCV Technician / Mechanic for Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Tewkesbury
Our client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Tewkesbury area, is currently looking to hire a skilled Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) or Van Technician / Mechanic for their busy Automotive Service Department!
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all van service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions on vans.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible you will ideally be qualified to Level 3 standard in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair however this is non-essential provided you have a strong and stable time served track record as a Van Technician / Mechanic or have worked in a similar position on Heavy Goods Vehicles, Coaches, or Buses. A UK driving license with minimal points would be essential at this stage.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting salary fully negotiable pending experience and current earnings.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved training.
* Fantastic career development prospects with a growing local business.
You are required to work an alternate early/late shift system where in your first week you shall work Monday to Friday 6:00am-3:00pm and in the second week 3:00pm-12:00pm Monday to Friday. Both shifts provide half hour lunch breaks. You are also required to work alternate Saturdays 7:00am-12:30pm. All Saturday work and overtime on top of your working week is paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J76435, LCV Technician, Tewkesbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on if you wish to discuss this copyright.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Motor Trade
- Vehicle Repair
- Motor Trade Jobs
- LCV Technician
- Van Technician
- Main Car Dealerships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job