Role: LCV/HCV Mechanics required in Bellshill
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 Depending on experience
Are you an experienced LCV/ HGV Technician? Can you travel to Bellshill? and are you seeking a long term permanent opportunity?
Are you an experienced mechanic working with LCV or HGV or both? If you are...If you have answered yes to the above questions then we could have the ideal role for you?
We are working with a global truck company who have a fantastic reputation. Their aim and priority is to keep their customers on the road. They require an experienced HGV Technician to join their team in Bellshill. This is a permanent role paying between £12ph-£13.50ph plus excellent overtime rates.
The role will involve working on a range of vehicles from LCV, 1 Ton to 44 Ton on a shift basis within a busy workshop.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently to the required level of quality and within the standard time allocated and additional duties as specified below:
- Testing of vehicles, diagnosing faults and repairing in a safe and correct manner
- Wide variety of servicing, diagnostic and repair work
- Preparing vehicles for MOT
- Safety checks
- Liaison with Parts Department to ensure correct parts are issued to enable job to be completed efficiently and within the requirement timescale
- Completing all relevant job cards, paperwork and records to the required standards
- Ensuring Health & Safety and Environmental regulations are adhered to including the use of PPE
Skills and abilities:
- LCV/HGV Technician qualifications or equivalent
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Proven experience as a HGV Mechanic/HGV Technician
- Driving licence (LGV Class 1 would be an advantage)
Salary and benefits:
Competitive hourly rate
22 days holiday plus bank holidays
Early shift/Late shift rotation on a weekly basis with extra hours available plus additional standby / call out payments if available to work on rota
If you have the required skills and experience and looking to work with a very successful company then please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Experienced LCV/HGV Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'