LCMS and GCMS Applications Specialist
A great opportunity for a Scientist with extensive experience in LC/LCMS or GC/GCMS to move into a customer-focused Applications Specialist role OR for an experienced sales representative, service engineer or applications specialist, looking for a new challenge and to develop their career in a global company!
The role involves travel about 50-70% of the time but slightly less if the applicant is based within an hour or so of London
TERRITORY: UK (working as part of a larger team to cover the region)
PRODUCTS: There are two roles available
1) GC and GCMS instrumentation, including the associated software packages.
2) LC and LCMS instrumentation, including the associated software packages.
- Supporting the continued growth of the company's businesses by delivering analytical excellence.
- To support the pre and post sales process to help the company achieve and exceed the sales targets for the product lines, providing at all times an exceptional level of support, technical excellence and superior product knowledge.
- Support the sales team via product demonstrations and providing expert technical advice.
- Deliver product training to sales colleagues and customers, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction.
- To develop new applications in response to customer or market demand.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of competitor solutions and identify & promote the unique selling points of the company's own solutions.
- Attendance at scientific events, workshops and seminars, as well as performing product presentations at these events.
- Presenting Product and Application specific information at external conferences/meetings.
- Training customers at their sites or at the company's UK centre of excellence onsite la, as well as providing excellent technical support post installation.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar and 5+ years relevant laboratory experience in liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry or gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong preference is given for significant experience gained in a commercial/instrument manufacturer role in a sales or support capacity.
- Willingness to travel around 50-70% of the time.
- Gas Chromatography
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job