Layout Production Assistant - Nottingham
We are recruiting on behalf of the UK's leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. They are a household name throughout Britain, employing over 60,000 people and have stores all over the world. We are looking for a number of individuals to join their Store Development Department at their offices based in Nottingham as Layout Production Assistants.
As a Layout Production Assistant based in Nottingham, you will be working within the Store Development Department for this large Health & Beauty Company.
You will be producing AutoCAD 2D retail store layout plans in accordance with the set model standards and guidelines. This is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday) at the Nottingham office.
You will be joining a well-established team, working on multiple stores/projects across the retail estate.
You will be accountable for interpreting the brief and applying this to store layouts, primarily using AutoCAD and Excel software packages.
You will prepare store specific macro and micro layouts, ensuring all are compliant to the company processes and standards.
You will manage your workload in line with agreed timescales.
You will validate and verify all layouts prior to issue, ensuring any potential issues on delivery are communicated immediately to your line manager, allowing appropriate agreed actions to be implemented.
As a Layout Production Assistant based at this Nottingham office you will have a flexible attitude, be driven and keen to learn and be commercially minded.
* You will be a fast learner, demonstrating excellent attention to detail and quality.
* You will be an effective communicator both verbally and written, be self-motivated and be able to demonstrate a high level of critical thinking.
* You will be well organised, with the ability to work proactively with colleagues in all offices.
* You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
* You will have the ability to follow processes, work under pressure at a fast pace, be able to meet deadlines and be accountable for your own actions.
* You will be professional at all times and uphold the company values and behaviours.
A good level of technical knowledge, including Microsoft Excel.
Good communication skills both verbally and written.
A recognised qualification in AutoCAD is desirable, although NOT ESSENTIAL.
Non-CAD relevant retail knowledge and experience within a similar discipline will be considered as full training will be provided.
THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK IS ESSENTIAL.