Lawyer / Solicitor (0-4 post qualified years’ experience) - Ashford, Kent
Salary: commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client is one of the most successfully legal practices in the Southeast managing the legal affairs of local people for many years. They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Lawyer working from their offices in their Ashford, Kent working in the Dispute Resolution and Contentious Probate department (some remote working considered) with 0 – 4yrs post qualified years’ experience
Key Job Responsibilities:
To undertake a wide variety of general litigation services including:
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
- Professional negligence
- Building disputes
- General contract
- Partnership disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency (Corporate and personal)
- Inheritance claims
- Challenging /Contesting a will (claiming and defending) – ACTAPS membership an advantage
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Rules of Intestacy
- Financial Provision for Dependants
- Invalid Wills
- Probate Disputes
- Removal of Executors
- Property Issues
- Compliance with the firm's routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines.
- Attending Litigation department meetings and such training as necessary and approved by the Head of Department, in order to deliver a proper standard of service to the clients
- Play an active role in sustaining and developing the Litigation department by networking and participating in the Firm’s marketing events.
To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve their customer service
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
- commensurate with experience + benefits
If you are a suitability qualified and experienced Lawyer and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress, we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Debt recovery
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'