Lawyer / Legal - Planning / Highways / Environmental / Property Law
A new opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer with either Planning / Highways / Environmental / Property Law experience to joing a leading public sector organisation.
The Legal specialist will be responsible for the following;
- Have significant experinece in either planning, highways, environmental or property law
- Experience of the statutory framework for local government decision making useful
- Experience of leading a team
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Good Commercial awareness
- Degree / relevant legal qualification
The salary is to £Competitive and they offer a really good pension and live work balance.
Please forward your CV urgently.
- Property Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"