Lawyer, Company Secretary, Belfast
Your new company
A truly global, multinational law firm are seeking a lawyer or company secretary to join their Global Legal Services department in Belfast city centre, established as an innovative way to carry out related work efficiently and expertly to high standards of quality and consistency.
Your new role
The successful applicant will:
- Coordinate legal aspects of the provision of corporate maintenance services and be responsible for technical quality. This will include working with local legal experts around the world to manage corporate maintenance deadlines such as filing annual accounts for clients' entities globally, managing multi-jurisdictional changes such as director and officer changes, developing know how and templates in this area, advising clients on any compliance issues identified by local legal experts and working with local experts to advise best course of action.
- Act as key client contact on GCMS projects as required.
- Provide legal training and advice to corporate maintenance teams across the network, external local counsel and clients.
- Work with the GCMS Manager to refine process mapping, efficiencies and best practice on an ongoing basis; facilitate embedding of new processes across the Group; refine process guidance and communicate across the network as appropriate.
- Work with the GCMS Manager and GCMS Specialists to review and advise on draft and final client invoices. Contribute to pitches and client proposals, assist with demonstrations and provide the legal advice and context as required during the sales process.
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified lawyer or company secretary with between 2-7 years PQE and with excellent academic credentials (2:1 or above)
- Excellent writing skills and commercial approach.
- Relevant experience either in a law firm or in-house, within a Company Secretarial team, in the management of legal entities.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll receive a market leading salary and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.