Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Law Teacher to join a exceptional, high achieving high school in Leeds. The role is a full-time position starting in April 2021 and the successful candidate must be able to teach Law up to A-Level.
As a full-time Law Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary activities/ duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons, parents evening and staff meetings.
The successful Law Teacher will:
- Be confident teaching Law up to KS5.
- Hold a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar teaching position.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development.
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years’ work history.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position is of interest or you would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'