LAW/ LEGAL GRADUATE
STARTING SALARY: £16,500 PLUS BONUSES AND INCREASES
OPPORTUNITY TO EARN £30,000
TRAINING PROGRAMME & EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career with a forward-thinking employer offering excellent financial incentives and progression? Do you have a degree in Law, Legal or the equivalent?
Successful candidates would be given the opportunity to further develop their skills and progress their career with class room style training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Legal Graduate to join our busy team. You will provide advice, support and information on a wide range of areas. The role requires a high level of professional manner whilst working in a professional environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates looking to start a career in professional services.
Must have a degree or equivalent in Law/Legal
- You will be confident and professional.
- Possess a commercial awareness of the viability of a claim
- Want to progress and make a career for yourself
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage own time and workload
- Ability to work to deadlines and incentives
- Must have a degree or equivalent in Law, legal etc
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- methodical, common sense approach to working through tasks.
- Professional and hard working
- Must have an upbeat and positive attitude
- Confident and independent
Full training will be through an in-house training programme consisting of classroom learning and on job-based training.
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW.
- Law Degree
- Legal Graduate
- Legal Degree
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'