This is an excellent opportunity for a Law Costs Draftsman to join an established and expanding law firm in Sheffield. Due to a large volume of new work, our client is looking for a skilled costs draftsperson to join its highly reputable claimant costs team in its Sheffield office.
Our client has been providing a comprehensive legal costs service for over a decade and have offices across the UK North and South.
The practice is regularly involved in multi-party class actions and multi million pound claims in a variety of areas including commercial disputes, clinical negligence and personal injury claims.
- You will be required to hit the ground running with a varied clinical negligence and personal injury costs caseload
- You will be mainly drafting bills for multi-track Clinical Negligence and possibly some Commercial Disputes costs work
- If you have advocacy experience then you will also be expected to undertake advocacy when necessary
- This is an opportunity to join an innovative and supportive team environment and develop your advocacy experience if this is a skill gap for you.
-You must have at least around 5 years' experience drafting personal injury and clinical negligence bills
-You should also be conversant in budgeting, multitrack work and CCMC's.
-Advocacy is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- On site Cafe
- Company wide bonus scheme
For more information please contact Robert Addy on for more information.
- law costs