Law Clinic Coordinator
Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a prestigious London University, as a Law Clinic Coordinator in their Legal clinic. This role will be on an immediate start, full time and temporary basis. This role is based in the office in central London and you will need to be in the office Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a legal environment or a law education background. You will be highly organised and hold the ability to work to tight deadlines. You will also have a good working knowledge of data protection requirements. If you are looking to join a dynamic team, then this could be the role for you!
Law Clinic CoordinatorMain Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the general day to day organisation and administration of the Legal Clinic
- To manage Clinic appointments for the student participants
- To ensure the processes throughout the clinic run in accordance to the Clinic policies and procedures
- To deal with enquiries from members of the public
- To be responsible for the management and maintenance of the database
- To attend meetings with legal service providers
- To update the newsletters and website and social media to promote events and pro-bono work
- To support in the collation of data for and production of an annual report
- Liaising with the School’s events officer to ensure that the events are organised efficiently
- To provide a general executive support function to the Director, including diary and correspondence management
Law Clinic Coordinator Essential Skills and Experience:
- A legal educational background ( i.e LLB or GDL)
- Experience of working in a busy Legal advice service ( E.g. University Legal Clinic or Law firm or Law Centre or CAB)
- High organised, can work to tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of data protection requirements
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel to work and work on campus full time.
- Experience of working in higher education
- Experience of supervising or coordinating volunteers and/or students.
If you possess the correct skills and experience, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
- Clinic Management
- law background
- law clinic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'