Laundry Operatives - Temporary
- JOB TITLE: Temporary Laundry Operatives
- LOCATION: Eastbourne
- DAYS / HOURS: Saturday: 7.30am to 4pm and/or Monday to Friday: 3 Hours per day ideally 3pm to 6pm but this can be flexible.
- PAY RATE: £9.03 per hour
HRGO Recruitment are currently looking for Temporary Laundry Operatives for our Client in Eastbourne.
The role will include:
- To assist the loading, operating and unloading of washing machines, tumble dryers, presses, steam tunnel and operating any other machinery in the laundry as directed.
- The moving of linen between laundry production areas and customers as necessary, e.g. distribution and/or emergency stock movement ensuring that customer daily linen requirements are met.
- The packing/unpacking and dispatch of all types of linen to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- To collate, record and maintain details of the items processed in the laundry to trace and maintain use.
- Any other general work, including the cleaning of laundry equipment and areas within, and the local outside areas around the proximity of the laundry in order to maintain a clean orderly department.
Skills required include:
- Ability to manage your time and meet deadlines.
- Good communication and concentration skills
Although no formal qualifications or previous experience is required for this role, full training will be provided.
Available Hours are:
Saturday: 7.30am to 4pm
And / Or
Monday to Friday: 3 Hours per day ideally 3pm to 6pm but this can be flexible.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'