PHS Treadsmart is looking for a reliable Laundry Operative to join their Ballymena Depot to work in a small dedicated team, processing PHS Treadsmart products. To ensure that Treadsmart products are washed, dried and repaired to a high standard and in accordance with PHS procedures.
To ensure that Treadsmart products are washed, dried and repaired to a high standard and in accordance with PHS procedures.
Roles and responsibilities
- Report to the Depot Manager when levels of standard mats fall below the required level and when logos have gone missing
- To quality check all mats as they are put away from the laundry and as they are packed into vans.
- To repair any damaged mats.
- To ensure housekeeping of the highest standard, ensuring work areas are clean and safe.
- Assist in the booking of items returned by drivers and couriers.
- Carry out stock takes as and when requested.
- Maintain the relevant paperwork
- To operate all laundry machinery in accordance with manufacturer's instructions and PHS user manuals.
- Inspect all items for machine damage at every stage of the laundry process
- To cover service drivers routes during holiday, sickness or busy periods
- Must be prepared to undergo continuous training and development and be aware of and abide by H&S regulations and COSHH
- Liaise and form good working relationships with other team members
- Any other task as directed by your Manager
The successful candidate must be physically fit as the role involves lifting, folding and carrying of heavy dust mats. Must be able to work shifts and/or overtime as and when required. Ability to handle several hundred mats per day. Attention to detail. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. An ability to learn new systems quickly and be computer literate. Creative approach to problem solving. Use own initiative Work as part of a team. Due to cover service driver duties, the successful applicant must be 21 or over with a full driving licence (maximum 6 points and held for a minimum of 12 months) in accordance with the Company Transport Policy Minimum age 21 (for insurance purposes). Must have eligibility to live and work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'