Latin America Tourism – Travel Reservations Consultant
A Latin America Reservation Consultant is required to join this well established travel company.
- The Reservation consultant is to sell and customize a range of active holidays in Latin America for clients. This involves responding to client enquiries, providing advice and information on products and destinations, designing customised itineraries, etc. in order to convert these enquiries into sales.
- The Reservation Consultant position also involves continuing liaison with clients up to and beyond travel.
- They are to respond to client enquiries in a professional, knowledgeable and timely manner and gather client requirements and preferences in order to provide appropriate advice on destinations, standard products and customised itineraries, availability, etc.
- You will be required to do this for Group sales, manage the client booking efficiently and for tailor-made sales, create customised itineraries for clients that meet their requirements and which fulfil the company's mission to deliver Active Holidays in comfort.
- The reservation consultant will work directly with local suppliers to create extraordinary itineraries and follow-up previous enquiries in order to both serve clients professionally and ensure that sales opportunities are not lost.
- Close sales opportunities effectively to maintain a high conversion rate and to build rapport with clients throughout this process in order to establish a good long-term relationship between the Client and the Reservation Consultant.
- They are also to ensure that all necessary arrangements (flights, hotels, guides, activities, transfers, restaurants, etc) are made in order to fulfil booked client holidays.
- The successful candidate will have excellent written English communication skills; with the ability to write clearly, accurately and professionally in client and other communications including email, itineraries, and experience, understanding and a passion for active/adventure travel, with a strong first hand knowledge of Latin America. Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is an advantage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job