Our client is seeking a Late Shift Production Operative to join their team.
This role will involve:
- The ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components/products with care.
- High attention to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components/products for various faults/flaws.
- Following detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Good basic computer skills to ensure that all records and data are completed accurately.
- Flexible, and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work to a high capacity.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of work processes, and working environment.
Hours of work are: Monday to Thursday - 4pm to 2am.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in a manufacturing environment. You must be able to work to quality procedures and works instructions. Excellent communication skills and having a flexible approach are essential, as you will be working as part of a team.
If you feel your skill set and experience matches the requirements of this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.