We are recruiting for a growing and busy company in Hemel Hempstead. Located in brand new offices in the business park, you will be joining a supportive and inclusive team with progression potential.
This is a responsible role with outstanding job satisfaction, as you will be part of an essential medical service offered to the NHS.
The hours for this role are 2pm to 10pm - there are two vacancies, one role working on a shift of Wednesday to Sunday and the other Saturday to Wednesday.
Salary: £21k rising to £22k after 3 months probation. Excellent training offered. Working with a real community of people supporting the NHS in a critical and important night support role.
- Answering incoming calls, while updating patient details
- Screening and filtering calls, enabling conference calls between clinicians and consultants
- Monitor inflow of info, ensuring all allocated parties are informed
- Dealing with ongoing queries, maintaining contact with everyone involved
- Formatting and sending reports
- Escalating urgent requests
- Providing daily information of processes
What the employer is looking for:
- Experience in a call centre, contact centre or a role focused on telephone work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail, able to type data quickly and efficiently
- Superb call handling skills, with the responsibility to follow up calls
- Confident working at times in a pressurised time sensitive environment
- Polite approach, ability to use your own initiative to problem solve
- Competent Word and Excel skills
- Car Driver is essential due to the location of the office and the finishing times
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: £21k rising to £22k after 3 months
- Excellent training offered
- Working with a real community of people supporting the NHS in a critical and important night support role
Hours: 2pm - 10am Wednesday to Sunday, or Saturday to Wednesday
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Call Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Administration jobs in Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate
- Administrator jobs in Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate
- Customer Administrator jobs in Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate
- Jobs in Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate
- Administration jobs
- Administrator jobs
- Customer Administrator jobs
- Red Door Recruitment Limited jobs
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'