Late night bar, needs a General Manager – London £40,000
Salary: £40,000 plus bonus
Successful pub/bar and late-night venue operators are looking for a focused General Manager to help improve the drinks offer within this Bar. Weekly sales range from £16,000 - £25.,000 – part of a large group,
The General Management role:
- They are looking for an ambitious General Manager with a strong and established background in managing high quality, wet led venues. This is a challenging venture on the wet side and the successful candidate will need excellent organisational skills. Full financial accountability and responsibility for all areas of business development and maximizing profitability come with the position.
The right General Manager:
- The ideal candidate will be an aggressive marketer with demonstrable success in implementing business development initiatives and driving corporate packages and events. Demonstrable success managing structured P&Ls is required.
- Structured and stable career with experience at General Manager Level is essential, along with experience in running venues in excess of £16,000 - £25,000 turnover, as the successful candidate will be expected to take over their own site without a struggle.
- A mixture of branded and independent owned operations would be an advantage, ideally running a multi faceted bar and restaurant operation
- For more information and to show your interest please send me your CV today.
Please send your cv today!!!! Stuart Hills or call
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our NEW website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we have a competition with a great prize - a Pebble smartwatch for iPhone and Android! More details here
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'