LATAM Digital Manager Manager
My client is a fast growth, website developer / SaaS provider - a one stop shop for all the tools small business needs to grow. They have secured over 30m in investment, are very ambitious and are currently signing up 3,500 businesses every day! With a UK headquarters and a presence in Spain, France, USA, Mexico, India, and Brazil they have further expansion plans set for 2020. They are currently seeking a talented Marketing Manager to cover the LATAM region.
What you will be doing:
- You will work on short term campaigns and long term strategy, always with a focus on scalable acquisition
- You will Identify the best platforms for online advertising campaigns in the Latam market
- You will set up and optimize online advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Instagram, etc.
- You will drive results in the company using your creativity and a range of digital channels in which you are an expert
- You will understand our business growth plans and align growth activities appropriately
- You will recommend growth activities that have clear KPIs and timelines for results
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and acquisition channels
- Preferably has lived and worked in in at least one country in LATAM (Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Brazil) with proven success in the country.
- Ideally Spanish or Portuguese language skills
- You are a driver for game-changing acquisition and growth. You move fast and you own the responsibility of delivering results.
- Experience in managing growth, preferably in a high growth start-up environment
- Landing Page Optimisation
- Proven results with paid search, social and display campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and retargeting networks prominent in Latam
- you can point to several campaigns you have run that got traction
- you can walk through how to set up and optimize a campaign on at least 3 channels
- Experience scaling acquisitions - you can point to campaigns where you have done this
- Experience with growth marketing for SaaS products and subscription services
- Experience with growth hacking tools - you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are relentless for results and you have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail
This will be a really varied role, very exciting for a digital marketing professional. It will be fast paced and there will be genuine opportunity to progress as the company grows quickly.
Hours are 9-6. There are stock options for employees, 21 days holiday rising with service. The company are based in lovely offices, with an on site gym.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'