The successful canidate is required to have following skills:
• Good organisational skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Positive commitment to providing a quality service
• Good customer care skills
• Understand and work to BSEN1090-1:2009
• Understand quality policies and procedures
• Able to read complex technical drawings.
• Basic mechanical knowledge
• Laser cutting both CO2 and fibre
It is desirable that candidates would also have the skills bellow:
• Experience with CAD
• Experience with Bysoft and/or Raydan
• Worked with Bystronic equipment.
• Counterbalance fork lift and/or multidirectional reach truck licence.
• Experience in 2D Drafting
• Valid UK driving licence
• Gantry Crane Licence
If you are interested in this position please apply online.