Large Loss Claims Manager
£60,000 to £68,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client, a highly respected and well established insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Motor Large Claims Loss Manager.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a team of 12 Large Loss Claims Handlers, in addition to managing their own portfolio of high value complex Large Loss Injury claims.
- Handle a portfolio of complex and high value Personal Injury Claims up to and above £3m in value in a collaborative manner.
- Achieve the team targets through the production of weekly / monthly plans, in line with the overall business plan
- Appropriately distribute work, managing absence and providing cover for the Major Loss Manager.
- Keep up to date with good claims practice and champion this throughout the team and wider claims function
- Drive team members to consistently deliver on each of their objectives and KPIs, monitoring and evaluating against plans and carrying out bi-monthly 1-2-1s.
- Influence the technical competency of the company to support succession planning into the Large Loss and Catastrophic teams.
- Proven experience of handling significant Personal Injury claims, valued in excess of £500k.
- Proven experience of managing a team and delegating tasks.
- Candidates must be ACII qualified or have a relevant degree level qualification or a similar equivalent level of qualification or be willing to obtain this level of qualification within a set time frame.
- Strong investigative, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proven analytical and systematic thinking skills.
- The ability to manage complex stakeholders and partnering relationships.
Keywords: Large Loss Claims; Complex Claims; Personal Injury Claims; Motor Claims; RTA Claims; Motor Insurance; Complex Fatal Claims; Claims Manager; Claims Management; Claims Team Leader; Major Loss
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our official website for more information - www.claimsrecruitment.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'