ST Recruitment is working with a global commercial insurer that is looking to make a senior technical hire. They are looking for a Large Loss Handler to work in their complex motor injury unit, where you will be responsible for a portfolio of high value, complex claims through to conclusion. As a lead technical expert you will also be responsible for providing technical guidance to more junior Handlers, managing key supplier relationships and contributing towards technical process improvement.
- Responsible for a caseload of large loss motor injury claims through to conclusion
- Follow an end-to-end investigation process, ensuring validity of the claim and settlement value
- Working closely with the Claims Manager on various technical projects including process improvement
- Key data and reporting for senior management
- Managing key relationships with TPAs and Suppliers
- Represent the claims team at key industry meetings and events
- Provide technical support to more junior Handlers
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 5-10 years' motor injury experience, with significant exposure to large loss
- Experience personally managing claims up to and above £500,000 in value
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of motor claims including vehicle damage and fraud
- Knowledge of UK and EU insurance markets
- Knowledge of reinsurance principles and minimum standards
- Excellent data and reporting skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions in regards to liability
- ACII / Dip CII, or relevant qualification highly preferred
For more information please contact SunilTalati at ST Recruitment
- Claims Management
- General Insurance
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'