Large Format Signage Operative (LFSOS80JG)
Salary 16500 - 20000.
Do you work within the print and signage industry?
Fancy a role where you are really valued, in a place people love to work?
We're working with a company who specialises in offline print and marketing, are looking for the next member of their award-winning client services team.
We're on the lookout for a Large Format Signage Operative to join my client in Sheffield.
About the role:
What will be required of you:
- Thorough technical knowledge of large print production practices and processes.
- To run and be knowledgeable in all aspects of large format printing.
- To understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present.
- To ensure that completion dates are made and to a high quality.
- To implement maintenance tasks on all equipment to plan.
- To liaise with various departments for resourcing to ensure efficient running of all presses
- To be a flexible team player.
- To keep work area and machinery clean and tidy.
- To help, support and development of Lean principles throughout the Department.
- To have at least 12 months years previous large format printing experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Jobs delivered On Time in Full (OTIF)
- Jobs manufactured to with costing parameters
- Delivery to 90 Day plan targets
- Continuous quality and capacity improvements in line with agreed targets
- Waste reduction in line with agreed targets
- Reprint reductions in line with agreed targets
- Contributory pension.
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- Profit Related pay once they have worked for 12 months.
- Excellent training and development potential.
- Supportive and friendly working environment.
- Free on-site parking.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, Apply Now!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Jamie at Authentic Recruitment.