Large Format Printer - Dye Sublimation
ROLE: Large Format Printer – Dye Sublimation
Salary: £25K-£30K dependent on experience
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
My client are Production Operatives to join their Dye Sublimation Print department working with many different types of textile.
What you'll be doing:
- Operating large format Printers – Vutek Dye Sublimation printers, as well as various other Large Format Printers.
- Understanding every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Undertaking routine maintenance and housekeeping on the machines
- Ensuring the printed products are of a high quality by undertaking thorough inspections and reporting defects to management.
- Prioritising work based on the defined schedule and liaising with team members to ensure products are completed and ready to be passed to the Fabrication team on time and to specification.
- Responsibility for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
What you'll need:
- Experience in working with Large format UV Printers, and Dye Sublimation Printers.
- Good attention to detail and a exceptional accuracy are required.
- High level of organisation is essential.
- Must be a good team player with great communication skills.
- Flexible approach and ability to do overtime where required.
If you have the relevant experience for this position, please get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Dye Sub, Dye Sublimation, Dye Sublimation Printing, Fabric Printing, Fabrics, Textiles, 5m Printer, UV Printers, Large Format Printers, Large Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of sale, Exhibitions, Events, Fabric Print, Vutek, Vutek Printer, Vutek Large format, Print Operator, Printer, Print Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'