Wanted: Professional and talented Laravel Web Developer!
We are calling out to all Web Developers / PHP Developers who are willing to consider a full-time permanent career within a marketing agency, and who have current or previous Laravel experience.
We can offer you a choice of office locations (Hampshire, Wiltshire, or Bristol), working 09:00 till 17:30 Monday to Friday. With some flexibility for remote working.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a grown marketing agency as their leading Laravel Web Developer.
We can offer you a fantastic financial package up to£45,000 depending on your Laravel, PHP Developer experience, certifications, and work experience, combined with interview assessments by the Head of the Web Development Department and MD.
The company is an award-winning, full service digital agency, working in colourful and collaborative environments, with open planned offices, giving all department teams a flexible and friendly atmosphere.
As a company there are a wide range of exciting clients and projects, and we always look to be at the forefront of new ideas and technologies.
The Laravel Web Developer is a customer facing role, providing support and maintenance services to website owners, as well as spending your time working on unique start up projects. You will engage with clients, explain your ideas and feedback to clients with varying levels of technical knowledge, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional Company Benefits:
- Free fresh fruit and soft drinks.
- Different downtime activities to use at certain offices when taking time out, lunch or a break.
- Pension salary sacrifice.
- Learning opportunity from a full-service agency, including various career progression paths.
- the rest can be covered at interview.
To be a successful Laravel Web Developer for this company you will need to have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and logical troubleshooting workflows.
- Ability to resolve issues on platforms.
- Understanding of accessibility best practices.
- Understanding of SEO best practices relating to website builds.
- Strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional eye for details and ability to self-test own work.
- Team player who can collaborate with the digital (SEO and Content), project, business development, and test teams.
- Ability to architect solutions to client issues.
- Build website using HTML and CSS using semantic mark-up and content.
- Support existing code bases produces by developers of all levels.
- Manage client relationships, with strong communication in regard to project briefs, ideas, and feedback.
- Ability to research and integrate with 3rd party APIs.
Other desirable but not essential experience that would be a positive:
- CMS systems experience (WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal).
- AWS and modern-day infrastructure setups experience.
- AA and AAA accessibility standards experience.
- JS libraries experience (React, Node.js).
- Adobe suite experience (XD, InDesign).
- Test Driven Development.
If you have all of this then JACK POT, you are looking at the top end of the basic salary range for the Laravel Web Developer.
We are always happy to consider alternative candidate CVs and review them for other similar Web / PHP Developer roles, so if you do still match up with some of these requirements but not all. then email your CV and cover letter / supporting statement to
We look forward to receiving your expression of interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'