Laravel Web Developer - York - £35,000
An award winning, digital agency is looking for a Laravel / PHP Web Developer to join a passionate, driven team. They have some of the brightest talent working there and you will play a very important role in driving forward new projects.
My client has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and are now looking to develop further. With new projects and bids been won all the time, this is a great time to join a exciting company and be part of their future.
- Exceptional time management and administration skills
- Assist the account management team in putting together solutions for clients - Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest technologies - Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practice
- Self - motivated, goal - oriented and able to work in a team environment.
Required Skills and Experience...
Solid PHP experience
A good knowledge of using Modern Development techniques
Keep abreast of the latest development trends, identify new innovative opportunities within opensource development arena
Excellent knowledge and understanding of modern development techniques i.e. MVC, GitHub
Perk box subscription
- Team outings (gokarting, paintballing, etc)
- Annual event for Laracon
- Flexible holidays
- Young and enthusiastic team to work with
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"