On behalf of our growing client based in Richmond, London, we are recruiting for a talented Laravel Developer. As Laravel Developer, you will want to contribute and expand your talents to help lead the winning team, which has embraced the responsive web and is always looking to push the boundaries of excellence.
The Laravel Developer will have the following:
- Strong commercial Laravel experience
- Experience with PHP, Vue, TailwindCSS, MySQL, Apache, Elastic Search
- Established grounding in data modeling and application design, and implement underlying models using Eloquent
- The ability to recognize design patterns and antipatterns and can use them appropriately to the situation. You are comfortable with concurrency, queuing, web sockets, security as well as application design and implementation
- Experience assisting new employees and those involved in skills transfer or development to understand and be confident and comfortable with the modern development environment.
- You are comfortable with initiating and maintaining CI and CD development environments using TDD backed up by code coverage metrics.
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Laravel Developer – London – Up to £60k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'