As Software Engineer you will work on a wide range of products, from large systems to simple prototypes with global reach. You will work as part of a team with other engineers to plan and deliver projects.
You must be keen to keep up with the latest tech, including both hardware and software. You should have one ear to the ground in relation to libraries and frameworks.
We take pride in building quality products and we will expect you to do the same.
We require that you are confident with PHP and are familiar with common software design patterns and architectures.
- Demonstrable experience building REST APIs
- Experience in PHP or similar server-side programming languages
- Understanding of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis, ES
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and coding standards
- Knowledge and experience with Git version control system
Nice to have (but not required)
- Experience with TDD
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and QA processes
- Basic knowledge of Linux server administration
- Experience with using cloud services like Amazon Web Services
- Experience of working with docker containers & virtual machines
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Guaranteed yearly salary increases
- Personal tech budget to help you get set up how you want
- Resources budget to help you continue to grow
- Flexible remote working policy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'