Are you fluent in Polish, French, Dutch or Spanish? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The GBN Group are currently seeking fluent language speakers to join leading companies based in the Colchester area.
- Making and receiving phone calls from clients and customers
- Respond to incoming emails
- Keeping the company’s system up to date
- Liaising internally throughout the office
- Obtain feedback from clients and customers
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel and word
- Able to handle complaints
- Need to be fluent in English and any of the languages stated above (verbal and written)
- Basic salary £15,500 - £18,000
- Monday to Friday
- Colchester based
- Fantastic working environment
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job