thebigword is a global, technology enabled language solutions provider, that delivers translation (written word) and interpreting (spoken word) services. thebigword employs 500 people based in 13 offices in 11 countries, working with more than 12,000 linguists worldwide.
At the centre of thebigword approach is delivering customer focussed solutions, of the highest possible quality and making the global communication process smooth for over 2,500 public and private sector clients.
We are currently looking for a Language Services Coordinator to join our busy and vibrant call centre. You will support the team to offer an efficient and quality telephony service to calls received through the call centre, including outbound calling and basic administration tasks.
Ideal candidates will have proven customer service experience gained within a fast paced environment. You will have exceptional communications skills with the ability to work towards KPI’s.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work within the inbound telephony help desk team and provide excellent customer service to all in bound callers
- Providing real-time customer care to clients and linguists
- Handle all aspects of client queries relating to interpreting and translation services, invoicing and portals
- Handle new requests as well as amendments and cancellations relating to interpreting and translation requests
- Handle all aspects of linguist’s queries relating to interpreting and translation services, invoicing and portals
- Route calls to appropriate resource
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate with Microsoft Office
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Ability to work to KPIs
thebigword will offer a full training and support program with competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to be part of the most prestigious and fastest growing language service organisations.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the necessary requirements to fit the role, then please click the" apply online" button
Please note: Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.
thebigword is committed to encouraging diversity and opposing all forms of discrimination in our working environment. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best. As an international company that operates worldwide and due to the nature of our industry we are a multicultural company. We have a large diverse client base which demands diversity amongst our employees to be able to service our clients effectively, thus meaning we employ people from different cultures and we do not discriminate against people on grounds of race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion/belief, age, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage, civil partnerships, pregnancy, maternity or disability